Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome back, right?

I know I haven’t written in a while… I was using this as an outlet, a way to talk myself through thoughts and ideas running through my head, a way to process.

The title of this blog and even my screen name are all about the names I am called.
Stacie; one day as I was giving my husband a hug he called me Stacie. He has never dated or even knows a Stacie, it just came out. Now when I’ve had a few drinks in me my alter ego comes out and she has kept the name Stacie. Not that I am not her, she just does and says things that I would not normally do. Sometimes she is my outlet, a way for me to let loose.
Stessie; my oldest nephew couldn’t say my name when he was little. Stessie is how it came out and now it stuck. Many of my family members call me Stessie. With the kids, I will always be Aunt Stessie.
Rae…

No comments: