Monday, September 8, 2008

Sweat Pants and Shirts

I feel like I have been waiting to put on my comfey pants and a sweat shirt forever and today I can. I love it. Its cool outside, raining and it feels so good to comfey up. My tea is steeping and I am ready to sit down, watch some football with The Husband and knit.

Yes, I said knit. I don't know how to read or even follow a pattern, its all trial and error. Lately Ive been knitting felted purses. I've done two of them and have not been to ecstatic about them and am hoping I have learned enough from them to have my third come out looking cool. It has to, I've spent too much on yarn for it to suck.

In addition to knitting I also cross-stitch and crochet. I have been working on the same cross-stitch project for about two years now, about a total of 30 hours on it and I am still not done. I was making it for a friend's baby and then realized that she would no have a clue as too how much time I put into it so I quit working on it. Later I picked it up again, I thought I would keep working on it for my self for my some-day baby. Then I realized I made a mistake and can't find where. So, again, I stopped working on it. It is about 2/3 of the way done. I wanted to take it to my favorite yarn and needle work shop for help but the shop went out of business. Maybe some day I'll pick it back up and actually finish it...

Today, I'll keep working on the latest purse and hope this one turns out. Gatta go watch the Packers kick ass without Bret Favre, one can hope right?

No comments: