Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Few Things I've Learned

1. Kayaking is fun

2. Cell phones don't enjoy Kayaking as much as I do. Well, at least not when they are in a plastic grocery bag in a cooler with melting ice.

3. Cell phones that did not enjoy their trip down the river in a plastic bag in a cooler with melting ice rebel and refuse to work. Each in their own way. One may not receive or send calls while the other may refuse to stay on once you open or close it.

4. Kayaking can lead to some NASTY feminine complications.

5. When tween-agers attack your vehicle with shaving cream, silly string, cotton balls, toilet paper and plastic grocery bags it can be funny.

6. The parents of the tweens my not find it as funny and for some reason that makes it more funny (to me).

7. When the tweens apologize for their vandalism in front of their parents don't say, "that's OK, I thought it was funny." Apparently, that sort of statement hinders the discipline process.

No comments: