Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Getting to know you

So this blogging thing is so new to me. Don't get me wrong there are many blogs that I read on a daily basis. Its just that formatting my blog is not something that I have been able to figure out. And I even gave myself a whole 10 minutes to figure it out before I got frustrated and quit. You know when you go to other people's blogs and they have a list on the side that says something like, "the blogs I like" I want to know how to get that on here.
here's some thing else that I should admit. I don't even think I am that great of a writer either. I don't always feel confident in my writing. I don't feel that I create a decent picture of what I am trying to describe or a feeling I'm trying to convey.
I just feel like I have all these things to share with you, I just don't know how to get it all out in an understandable sort of way. And yes, I know I have horrible grammar and spelling, sucks to be you, the one reading it. Thank goodness for spell check.

No comments: