Friday, October 17, 2008

We Can Make Plans

I'm so excited, The Husband and I have plans for the weekend.
Maybe a football game at my old high school tonight, they put in a new 'stadium' a couple years ago and I haven't seen it yet.
Then Saturday morning, we're going to see my niece and nephew's soccer games. This is the only Saturday that all three of them play at different times. We can actually watch all of their individual games without having to run across the field at half time of one to catch the next one.
Early Saturday afternoon I get to make food because we are headed to a friends house. The Lake friends are getting together for a hay ride and a bonfire. Woot, woot! I can't wait to see all of them, maybe even Stacie and Hans can hang out. (Hans is my friend's drinking name, he has been known to dance on his own table.)

No comments: